4.21.2008

The 8 Prim Bed



When I used to live on land that had a maximum prim count of 465, finding fabulous low prim furniture was a serious challenge, and required me to be creative. In my hunt to find the best low prim pieces, I found a cool furniture store called Del Sol Furniture Owned by designer Xandi Mars, Del Sol is a huge store across two sims, filled to the brim with some really great pieces. Way over to the side of the store I spotted what I thought was genius, separate pieces that you could use to build your own bed.


I bought six pieces, 3 of the bed platforms in silver, gold and black, two pillows (that come with their own bed poses), and the mattress. You can lay these pieces any way you like, and the mattress and pillows are tintable. It's simple, modern, and sexy. I still use this bed today even though I live on a larger lot because it's still my favorite. Thank you Xandi!

Build a bed platform, 1 Prim.
Mattress build a bed, 1Prim.
Pillows (a choice of 5), 2 Prims each.
Curtain in eggshell (3 used here) touch to open, modifiable, 1 Prim, Del Sol Furniture
Lillies in a Black Vase (part of the Dream Red Lounge Suite by Angelico Designs) 15 prims each, Freestyle
Lamp06 by Yummy Delights 1 Prim, available at Onrez.
Serendipity Rug by Shai Delacroix, 1 Prim.
Wall Mounted Candles in Gold, 4 Prims each Ramos Designs Furniture

No comments: